winter in the spring... (or is it the other way around?)

i took these photos on a beautiful Sunday morning. the first sight of bees made me excited.
~ignore the bugs~

the weather was wonderful and warm, and listening to the sound of the buzzing bees made me happy.
But the next day, things changed drastically.......
*please pick me up, Kate! my paws are getting cold!*


we woke up to snow on the ground. (very unexpected if you ask me)
i guess the weather just can't make up it's mind. :)
~happy Wednesday my lovlies!~

Comments

  1. Those are the most amazing tulips!!! Oh my word! (: And I love the cat... it makes me miss my cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY photos! Seriously. :)) May I just say, your blog is absolutely adorable. Your header is one of my favorite headers I have ever seen! It is so pretty and I love it. Did you design it yourself? Haha, your weather sounds much like ours here in Kansas. One day its 70 degrees out, and the next snow on the ground. Kansas is a bit bipolar. :))

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, sadly I didn't design my blog myself. The credit goes to kind Miss Corely at an undefined reality. You should check her blog out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Be a dear and leave a comment

Popular Posts