I Can't Believe It's 2012!

I simply cannot believe that a whole year has passed. Where does the time go? Don't you just wish that you could freeze time once in a while? Just so you could make a moment last a little longer? 
I have made many plans for myself this year. There are so many things that I would like to accomplish.
I want to complete my novel before my 18th birthday. That is one. I'm not going to prepare myself for it actually happening because it just seems like too great of a goal for me. I really don't think that I'll be able to write the rest of my novel before April. But I'll try. It's worth a shot. I'll be optimistic about it.
 I hope to accomplish at least one of the things on my Bucket List as well. That should be exciting!
Anyway, I have a lot to do right now and I don't have much time to post, but I hope that you all have a GREAT New Year and that you will succeed in all of your endeavors! :)

*Happy New Year!*

Comments

Popular Posts