I Am Ecstatic!

I can't possibly explain how ecstatic I am right now! I took both of my tests today and got great scores. I just signed up for two more on the 24th. 
I spent the entire day out at the college and I feel exhausted and hungry. I can't wait until Mom's lasagna comes out of the oven. Mmm.
I'll also point out that I feel very accomplished. I got 2 tests out of the way and I created an awesome collage for my blog header. Thanks to the advice from a helpful blogger. (You know who you are.)
I feel like a complete moron though because of yesterday's post. I titled it "Happy Monday!" and it was Tuesday. I guess I'm turning crazy, I don't know. :)

Comments

  1. Oh my God, that is so something I would do- get the day wrong! I entertain myself and those around me with my blonde moments haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Be a dear and leave a comment

Popular Posts