Le Happy


Trees
Chocolate
Laughing
Sunshine
Tea
Praying
A great book
Accomplishing
Poetry
My family
Rainy days
Photography
Giggling children
Sweatpants
A calm day
Scrumptious treats
Kind words
Inspirational quotes
Traveling
Moments of insight
Discoveries
The beach
Road trips
Flowers
My favorite music
Having long talks with my mom
Merino wool socks
Smiles and smiling
Laugh lines
Making another person laugh or smile
Watching a hilarious movie
Laughing until my stomach hurts
Mom's cookies
Saturdays
Bookstores
Clear starry nights
Long and short walks
Bike rides
When something forgotten is remembered
Fall leaves
Snow
A garden
Roller skating
Teaching my siblings something new
Teaching myself something new
Hopes and dreams
Thinking of the future
People watching
Beautiful little things
Cloudy blue skies
Butterflies
Baking with love
Thinking of the things that make me happy! :)

~What makes you happy?~

Comments

  1. tea, rainy days, poetry, road trips. i love road trips so much.
    thanks for linking up! :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Be a dear and leave a comment

Popular Posts