home

gorgeous
origin

Home.
It's where the heart is.
Where your loved ones are.
A place where you can be yourself without the judgment.
Love and be loved.
Eat good food and give happy hugs.
Sing to your favorite song without a care in the world.
Read books and laugh.
Have an honest, heartfelt conversation.
Smile and take naps.
Reminisce old memories.


Even if you're not really home, you can still have that warm, content feeling. When you know you're at home in your heart. In the car, in a train, at the park or at a friends house. It could be anywhere. You'll know that feeling of home when it comes to you. You'll have a happy heart.

Home by Phillip Phillips on Grooveshark   I JUST CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS SONG. PLUS, IT GOES PERFECTLY WITH MY POST.

Comments

  1. What a lovely photograph and poem to follow (lyrics). I love the idea that the home is where the heart is, always changing with you (instead of being a solid house in one location). It's a beautiful saying and very true. Thanks for the lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love that picture and that song! Home is most certainly where the heart is. :)

    You asked me on my blog how I got the that certain effect on my Christmas tree. Well, it's not at all professional how I came to get that look.. ;) What I do is focus my camera on either my hand, the floor, or my foot and then raise my camera to the tree and snap. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. You just have to focus on something other the tree itself. :)

    I hope I helped!
    Kailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is very true, the things that you say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Be a dear and leave a comment

Popular Posts