8.16.2012

Recapitulation

Hey everyone, <3
Yes, I am aware that I haven't posted in a while, but I think what I needed was a break from Blogger. You know what I mean? I felt that I was too obsessed trying to find the "perfect" blog name, look, style, ect... you name it. Searching for something that just wasn't.....ME.
Well, now I'm back, and I've come with a different perspective on things. I won't be posting every single day. That's a bit excessive. But I will post every now and then or whenever I feel like it. I have to let the inspiration come to me. I can't go looking for that inspiration or I'll chase it away.
Now here's a recap of the few things that have happened in my life since I abandoned you guys.
[And of course, there are pictures to go along with this recapitulation.]

1. I got an incredible new camera for my eighteenth birthday!

2. My mom had the twins! Ahh! They're so adorable! I love them dearly! <3
Their names are Greyson and Truman.


 

3. I went to Girls Camp! It was a fabulous experience and I'm saddened that it was my last year.
But, I'll have a boatload of incredible memories!
Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures.
 



4. I plan on going to college in the fall! Oh, I'm so excited and looking forward to that.
~Wish me luck, guys!~


Besides the four things I've just listed, life has been fantastic. I feel so blessed that I have such an extraordinary life. Although, as the oldest of 9, my life is anything but ordinary. (and I mean that in a good way!)
I adore my family!

Well, I covered nearly everything that I can think of at the moment. I realized that my post turned into some sort of slideshow/rambling creation. (Sorry about that)


*Trust me, the next posts will have a bit more inspiration involved.*

7 comments:

  1. haha! i *love* the last picture, i can do that same thing with my eyes.
    awe!! the twins look adorbs! i love twins.
    glad you're back to blogger world! looking forward to reading this blog. btw. You are gorgeous. just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noni! And again, thank you. You're really too kind. (:

      Delete
  2. Yay! It will be good to have you back. And how completely awesome to have twins in the family! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lydia!
      It still seems so odd and abnormal to have twins in the house. They are a lot of work, let me tell you. Definitely not the same as just ONE baby.
      But they're great and I love them so much! I couldn't ask for better identical brothers!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you'll be having such a great time at school, i mean, i can tell already that you've got a fun-loving personality. Congrats on the new kiddies in your home, thats awesome.

    and as for your questions, i use a canon rebel t2i and usually my 50mm f/1.4

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh congrats on the camera. and the twins! how adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

“I like good strong words that mean something…”
― Louisa May Alcott

Be a dear and leave a comment <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...