quote happy

<<<<for me, these words evoke inspiration, deep thoughts, and happiness. i hope it is the same with you>>>>
be different

<3 Have big dreams

happy paving :)

by Laurel Smith, owner of the etsy shop Laurel Denise.

this quote

LOVE Elder Holland <3

no excuses

God doesn't give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need.  to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be.

Small people vs great people.

you is kind




shine

your one wild & precious life

which one(s) was your favorite?

Comments

  1. You is kind
    You is smart
    You is important

    That makes me very very happy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.R.R. Tolkien's one and the last one, by Mary Wilder.
    Such inspiring quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really needed to hear some inspiration. And I love all of these. Do you have a Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the excuses one. If you just make excuses, you'll have to fail, because you'll never start. These are great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...great quotes!! Definitely some of my favorites so far...they're so inspiring.

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful quotes :) My favourite is definitely the one from The Help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Be a dear and leave a comment

Popular Posts