Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Christmas seems to have snuck up on me. The time passed by so quickly, I feel as if it barely happened.
I didn't do half of the things I had hoped to do before Christmas. That's the bittersweet thing about time I guess. You'll never get to experience an exact moment or time again, no matter how much you want to. Cherish every moment because it will be gone just like that. Take pictures. Write your thoughts down in a journal. Tell your loved ones how much YOU love them and how much they mean to you. Remember all the good times. Smile!
The New Year is a perfect time to make a Bucket List (if you haven't already). Or a list of things you aspire to do in the next year. I've already made a Bucket List, but I think that I am going to make a Do All This Within the Next Year List. 
I wish you all the best and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Here are some "holiday associated" pictures that I've taken during the month of Fabulous December.
~Enjoy!~

Here is my family's Great Gingerbread house. The best one we have EVER made together.
FYI: Those are "melting" snowmen on the sides of the house. :) Hence why they're red.

The sun looked so beautiful shining on the glittering morning frost that I just had to take a picture.

Frost encrusted leaf. Simple but pretty.

This was an amazing spiderweb that clung to our porch one morning. Awesome I know.

Need I say anything more?


~Merry Christmas~
and
~Happy Holidays!~

Comments

  1. dear miss kate ~

    thank you so much for leaving the sweet comment on my latest post. love it when friends stop by.

    praying that you and your dear family have a very VERY blessed Christmas!!!

    in Christ,
    Grace
    come stop for tea @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet comment! it feels so good that i'm not the only one who feels this, even though i know it, it's good to have someone else identify themselves.

    and in response to your comment: it didn't take very long for people to really start reading my blog. after the first week, i think i had 6-9 followers. things just kind of started rolling off the bat and going uphill ever since. :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow!
    Now, this might sound silly, but I am trying to figure out the ways people come across my blog. Do you remember how you found my blog? If you do, please let me know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It is fine that you can't remember, I understand! I am just trying to figure out how people find my blog, so I can do more of whatever that is! :)
    --Sara Beth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Be a dear and leave a comment

Popular Posts