summing up my hectic and lovely week in 20 lines


cozy!
origin

listening to the sound of the rain as I fall asleep

dishes, laundry and cleaning the bathroom

cheesy, creepy movies and lasagna

car rides, fun friends and late nights

tidying up my room and kicking the cats out the door

thinking that there's never enough time in the day and wishing there was more

letter writing and ink stained fingertips

roller skating and getting completely soaked in the pouring rain

a two and a half hour lie and British accents

eating WAY too many treats and thinking about Halloween

acting like an insanely happy maniac and deep thoughts

exhaustion, orange tea and Danish butter cookies

missionary dinner, pizza and much laughter

wood sanding, nice ladies and black paint on my wrists

thinking intensely about getting a job and excitement

babysitting, baking chocolate chip cookies and cleaning someone else's house

too much to do and deliciousness 

late for church, visiting good friends and a very humorous Sunday

chilly temperatures, comfy sweatshirts and hot chocolate topped with peppermint whipped cream

fragrant candles, a warm fire by the hearth, and saying "I love you"


>> How was your week? <<


The Show (official mastered) by Lenka on Grooveshark

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a super week! Getting soaked in the rain is awesome! I wish I could roller skate.
    Your words are lovely & I love that picture up top.
    My week was good! Busy, busy, but lovely. Fall is lovely.
    I tagged you in my latest post, by the way!
    God Bless,
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur with getting soaked in the rain. 'tis lovely. <3

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an amazing week. Love that you added chores onto there too, because bloggers rarely mention them :P

    First time visitor, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this picture!

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking, "awww" as I was reading your post. Then I saw "kicking cats out the door" and was like NOOOOOO!

    Lovely post, Kate! I'll just try to console myself with the fact that perhaps you were wearing socks when you kicked them! ;-)
    --

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Be a dear and leave a comment

Popular Posts